West Duluth’s 2022 Spirit Valley Days Features A Full Schedule of Events
A West Duluth tradition returns again this summer to as Spirit Valley Days gets underway on Thursday, August 4.
During the three-day event, there is a nice variety of events, with festivities beginning as early as 7:00 a.m. while going well into the night hours with live music.
Here is the full list of the 2022 events:
Thursday, August 4th
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Book Sale by Friends of the Library (West Duluth Library) Proceeds go to help funding the Library.
- 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. Italian American Club – Sandwich and Sausage Sale (Mr. D’s Bar & Grill)
- 2 p.m.-9 p.m. Open House Health & Resource Event (Health Equity Northland) Free food, Covid Vaccines, Health resources available.
- 4 p.m. Ms. West Duluth Pageant (Mr. D’s) – Miss West Duluth and Miss West Duluth Princess both receive scholarships from the Irving Community Club! The Miss West Duluth Pageant Contestants must be Denfeld students. Email inquiries to Ringo at email@example.com.
- 4:30-8 p.m. Hamburgers, Hotdogs, and Brats sold for the Parade (American Legion Parking Lot)
- 5:30-5:55 p.m. Free Line Dance Lessons (In Harmony Reiki & Inner Wellness) Line dances will be taught in the street in front of In Harmony at 5628 Grand Ave (next door to Mr.D’s.) All ages welcome. Bathroom is available to the public during the parade.
- 6:00 p.m. Spirit Valley Days Signature Summer Parade (Grand Ave from 59th to Central Ave & Central Ave to Ramsey Street). Visit Parade for Parade Entry Form.
Friday August 5th
- 7am-Noon Pancake Breakfast (American Legion)
- 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Italian American Club – Sandwich and Sausage Sale (Mr. D’s Grill & Bar)
- 5-6:30 p.m. Fish Fry (American Legion) Choice of fish, shrimp, or chicken tenders for $12.00.
- LIVE MUSIC: Centerville Allstars (KOM ON INN) They start playing at 8 p.m.
- LIVE MUSIC: Blackhoof (Mr.D’s) They start playing at 9 p.m.
Saturday, August 6th
- 9-2 p.m. Craft / Rummage Sale (American Legion Parking Lot) $10.00 a table to enter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- 9-2 p.m. Western Garden Tour (Norton Park United Methodist Church)
- 10-2 p.m. Holistic Health Fair (In Harmony Reiki & Inner Wellness) Featuring Reiki Chakra Balancing, Posture Training, Intuitive Oracle/Tarot Readings, Crystals, Stones, and Treasures for sale, Essential Oils, and more! $5 admission and fee for services.
- 10-2 p.m. Shred-N-Go (Valley Youth Center)
Shred-N-Go is a large truck that shreds documents by the dumpster load. They will have a truck on-site at the VYC to shred sensitive paper documents for a box to be shredded they are charging $5.00. Proceeds go to funding Valley Youth Center.
Organizers are also offering a Pick Your Happy Hour!’ deal during the event. This means you can purchase a Happy Hour Coupon Book for $10 that provides get great food and beverage offers ANY time you want. Plus, each coupon enters you into a drawing for raffle prizes.
The coupon booklet is available Mr. D’s, KOM-ON-INN, Boreal House, Gopher and Rustic with all proceeds benefitting Spirit Valley Days.