This is pretty gross, I know.  A parasite has made over 200 people sick with what is described as "explosive diarrhea."  It contaminated Del Monte Veggie Trays with Dill Dip.  The trays were sold at gas stations & grocery stores in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa.  They had the best sold by date of June 17th, 2018.

According to the CDC, seven people have been hospitalized with cyclospora.  It's an infection of the intestines that can cause weight loss, stomach cramps, flu like symptoms, and yes even explosive diarrhea.

The illness could last as long as a month if not treated by a doctor, so if you are experiencing these symptoms and have eaten this product, seek medical attention.

More From B105