The Red Kettle Drive Is Looking For Volunteers
The Salvation Army is looking for your help again this year for volunteer bell ringers. This is a great opportunity for groups or organizations to get involved. The Red Kettle Drive raises money for many programs in the area and many people. It goes to food, housing, utilities, a M-F lunch program.
There is also a need for Christmas toys and the Salvation Army helps those families too.
If you want to get involved, go to duluthsa.org or call 218 722-7934 and June would be happy to help you.
Bell Ringing and Other Holiday Opportunities
- Ring a bell at a red kettle
- Adopt a kettle location for your business and fill all bell ringing shifts
- Wrap Christmas gifts (ages 14 & up)
- Register families for holiday food assistance and toy shop appointments (ages 18 & up)
- Volunteer at holiday food and toy distributions
- Knit or crochet hats, mittens and scarves for people in need (yarn provided)
- Help recruit seasonal volunteers