Here’s Where You Can Celebrate ‘National Pie Day’ In The Northland
There seems to be a "national" day for everything these days. Thankfully for us, today is "National Pie Day" and simply put, it is a day to celebrate by eating the magical creation.
If you've been looking for a reason to get the sweet treat lately, here you go. There are so many places around the Northland that serve pie. Here are a few:
- Amazing Grace Bakery & Cafe at 394 South Lake Avenue in Duluth
- Johnson's Bakery & Coffee Shop at 2230 West Third Street or 4509 East Superior Street in Duluth
- Duluth Grill at I-35 and 27th Avenue West in Duluth
- New London Cafe at 4721 East Superior Street in Duluth
- At Sara's Table Chester Creek Cafe at 1902 East 8th Street in Duluth
- Grandma's Saloon & Grill at 522 Lake Avenue South and 2202 Maple Grove Road in Duluth
- Perk Place Coffeehouse & Bakery at 1336 West Arrowhead Road in Duluth
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery at various locations in Duluth, Superior and Cloquet
- Betty's Pies at 1633 MN-61 in Two Harbors
- Breakwater Restaurant at 4927 East 2nd Street in Superior
Go celebrate and thank me later! And if you have anywhere else to add to the list, leave a comment below.