CN Railroad has shared an update concerning the Oliver Bridge construction.  The railroad company has been working on the Oliver Bridge in a project that will help the company continue and expand it's operations all summer. 

At this point, the railway deck is 72% complete, and the remaining material needed for the other 28% of decking have arrived and are on site.  The Oliver Bridge will remained closed Monday - Friday from 8 to 5 until November 17th.  That date is subject to change depending on the progress made.

You can find more information on the project by visiting the MNDOT project page.



More From B105