5 Things You Need To Clean Up Your Yard This Fall
Leaves everywhere! First, we were waiting for the leaves to fall, now they all fell at the same time it seems. So, we all have a hefty clean up ahead of us. Here's some things to make sure you have in order to cut down on the stress of raking and cleaning.
1. Garbage bag- yep, no brainer, what are you going to put the leaves in? You could put them in a garbage pail, but that's a bit costly. It's easier to put them in the bag, empty it later.
2. Small Plastic Grocery Bags- these are for dog poop or sticks or garbage you will find in your yard.
3. A good rake- Again, you are saying, of course, what else would you use? You need to make sure you have a good plastic rake, and a good metal dirt rake. You are going to need something for the terds and rocks and other things you find.
4. Shovel- Biggest reason you need it is rocks and Dog crap. You dont need a big one, but you will have to have one that is easy to handle with one hand.
5. Help! - Don't be afraid to ask, then you can stuff more leaves and grass, and/or rocks into your load to the dump.