Too Early To Think Fall Yard Clean-Up?
Only some of the leaves have started to turn, but people are cleaning their garages, too early to think yards?
I don't think so. You might want to start dealing with roses and flowers in your yard. What about people in apartments. Time to bring in your plants for the season. You may want to purchase some new things or some supplies to get started.
- Garbage bag, yep, no-brainer, what are you going to put the leaves in? You could put them in a garbage pail, but that's a bit costly. It's easier to put them in the bag, empty it later, WLSSD has an area to dump them..
- Small Plastic Grocery Bags, these are for dog poop or sticks or garbage you will find in your yard.
- A good rake, you can use this for many reasons, not just leaves. You need to make sure you have a good plastic rake and a good metal dirt rake. You are going to need something for the terds and rocks and other things you find.
- Get a shovel! The biggest reason you need one is to clean up rocks and Dog crap. You don't need a big one, but you will have to have one that is easy to handle with one hand.
- Don't be afraid to ask, then you can stuff more leaves and grass, and/or rocks into your load to the dump.