5. Cows- What else are they gonna do. They eat, fart, and sleep.
6. Elephants- Don't ever stand behind an elephant in line. Their butts are at our face level.
7. Labradors/Retrievers- Yeah dog farts are the worst. But also the funniest ones to laugh at.
8. Vegetarian Humans- Congratulations on not eating meat for 5 years, and your butt stinks.
9. Non Vegetarian Humans- Ok, well maybe stink just a tad more than me.
10. Gerbils. Those little fluffs certainly add up as little Mr. Cuddles crop dusts around his cage.
CHECK IT OUT: See the 100 most popular brands in America
LOOK: See how much gasoline cost the year you started driving
To find out more about how has the price of gas changed throughout the years, Stacker ran the numbers on the cost of a gallon of gasoline for each of the last 84 years. Using data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (released in April 2020), we analyzed the average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline from 1976 to 2020 along with the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for unleaded regular gasoline from 1937 to 1976, including the absolute and inflation-adjusted prices for each year.
Read on to explore the cost of gas over time and rediscover just how much a gallon was when you first started driving.