Taste of Home Halloween Cheesecake Pops Add Color and are a Topic of Conversation at your Party
They are adorable and it's CHEESECAKE! While kids will love the looks of these Halloween Cheesecake Pops from Taste of Home, adults will love the taste. Plus, they are a great decoration for your Halloween party buffet table! These Halloween treats will add color, taste and a great conversation piece to your party!
There is freezing time involved, but are totally worth the time it takes to make them. Gotta love the great ideas that Taste of Home has for your Halloween festivities!
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 45 lollipop sticks (4 inches long)
- 1 package (12 ounces) each orange, vibrant green and white Wilton candy melts
- Toppings: assorted sprinkles, Nerds candies and caramel ice cream topping
- 1.Line the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan with parchment paper; coat paper and sides of pan with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and freeze overnight.
- 4. Remove from the freezer and let stand for 30 minutes. Place cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl. Working quickly, scoop out 1-in. balls of cheesecake; roll each in cracker crumbs and insert a lollipop stick. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- 5. In separate bowls, heat candy melts in the microwave until melted; stir until smooth. Dip cheesecake pops in coating; allow excess to drip off. Decorate with toppings of your choice or drizzle with candy coating. Insert stick into a styrofoam block to stand; let stand until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 45 cheesecake pops.
You're running out of time to get your tickets to our Taste of Home Cooking School presented by Wal-mart and Duluth Kitchen Company. One of Taste of Home magazine’s chefs will prepare delicious recipes for you live on stage. Wednesday, October 30th at Marshall School Auditorium. Doors open at 5pm, browse vendor booths and get samples from local restaurants. Show begins at 6:30pm. All attendees receive a gift bag and the chance to win prizes. Get a commitment from your friends and buy your tickets NOW!