Some Jerk Started A Fire At Capri Bar
It was early morning on Sunday when the fire department received a call that a fire had broke out on the second floor of the long standing Capri Bar on Tower Avenue in Superior. Crews arrived at the scene at 3:44 am and quickly extinguished the fire. According to the Superior Telegram, it's estimated that there is about $50,000 in damages.
The second floor is vacant, and it has been ruled that arson was the cause of the fire. Fortunately the main bar area downstairs was not damaged and was open for business as usual the same day.
Authorities are looking for any information on who may have started the fire and ask you to reach them at 715-394-0227, or 911.