Incredible Video Footage of Levi LaVallee in Duluth Shared on Social Media
By the beginning of March, most people in the Northland were aware that acclaimed snowmobiler Levi LaVallee was filming a stunt video in Duluth. Although his team wanted people to ignore his stunts if they encountered a filming, several people have posted video of his amazing work on social media over the past week.
Of course, the filming of his Duluth video had a well publicized hiccup when he had to be rescued from Lake Superior, but it appears he didn't let that slow him down one bit in the process of making what should be a breathtaking Duluth video.
Here are just a few examples of footage featuring Levi in Duluth, which were captured and shared on social media over the first week of March:
Note: Some not safe for work language in the video below. The final jump happens in the last minute of the video.
The above footage, as well as his mishap, only prove that his Duluth video will be fantastic. If you're unfamiliar with Levi LaVallee, he has a long list of accomplishments since 2010 alone:
- 2017 Bronze / Winter X Games / Freestyle
- 2016 1st place / Arctic Man / Snowmobile + Ski Race
- 2016 1st place / Red Bull Snow Boundaries / Eduro Race
- 2014 Gold / Winter X Games / Long Jump
- 2014 10th Overall ISOC SnoCross Series / Pro Open
- 2013 Fan Favorite Of The Year Award /ISOC
- 2013 Gold / Winter X Games / Freestyle
- 2013 Gold / Winter X Games / Speed & Style
- 2013 Chosen 19th of ESPN/XGames 50 Most Influential People in Action Sports
- 2012 Fan Favorite Of The Year Award /ISOC
- 2012 World Record Snowmobile Distance Jump [412 feet]
- 2011 Fan Favorite Of The Year Award /ISOC
- 2011 World Record Snowmobile Distance Jump [361 feet]
- 2010 Gold / Winter X Games / Knock Out
- 2010 Bronze / Winter X Games / Best Trick
- 2010 Fan Favorite Of The Year Award / ISOC
- 2010 2nd Overall ISOC SnoCross Series /Pro Stock
In 2016 he filmed a similar video in St. Paul, which you can check out below.
The official version of his Duluth video is expected to be shared with everyone around mid-March, 2021.