Get To Know The Minnesota ‘Bachelorette’ Before The Season Premiere
I am usually a huge Bachelor fan. I always watch each and every episode but this time around, I couldn't bring myself to make it the whole way through Arie's season. Maybe I got busy or maybe I was just a little bored. Either way, a new season is upon us and I know it will be a lot of fun.
The new lead is none other than a fellow Minnesotan! She is a Prior Lake native and publicist. She got engaged to Arie Luyendyk, Jr. at the end of his season, only to be dumped shortly after for his runner-up. With this situation and the way she handled it, it's safe to say she won over America's heart.
So who is Becca Kufrin, the girl who will be representing us all in just a few short months? Here are a few fun facts, courtesy of some social media creeping.
- She works at a boutique public relations agency
- She loves hosting dinner parties for her friends
- She has an older sister named Emily
- She has a corgi and a cat, both of whom make many appearances on her Instagram page
- She's a class act who barely bad-mouthed the Bachelor after he dumped her on national television
- She can brush things off and make fun of herself, as evidenced by her Twitter page
- She does have a Minnesota accent and is proud of it
We will learn more about the leading lady when the new season premieres May 28th on ABC!