U of M Hosting Business Succession Workshop in Duluth
Trying to find someone to buy your business can be a daunting task. University of Minnesota Extension encourages employee ownership and they're co-hosting a workshop in Duluth to provide details.
Selling a business to employees has many benefits and the free work shop is designed to create awareness and knowledge about the process.
Workshop attendees can expect to learn about:
- The process of selling a business to employees
- Case studies and data on employee business transitions
- Steps in the conversion process
- Resources you will need along the way
The workshop should be attended by:
- Economic and business development officials
- Owners and managers of businesses
- Prospective employee-owners
- Business support professionals
The Duluth workshop is scheduled for Monday, March 2 from 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. While the event is free to attend, pre-registration is requested.
If you cannot attend the March 2 workshop in Duluth, there are several others scheduled throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin and a webinar will be available later in the year.
You can follow the link below to for complete course details and to register.