Tim McGraw, Miranda Lambert Returning To MN State Fair In 2021
Great news: Tim McGraw and Miranda Lambert will be back at the Minnesota State Fair next year after all.
Both country stars were set to headline the Minnesota State Fair Grandstand this year but the major event was cancelled due to COVID-19, therefore taking all concerts with it. At the time, fair officials promised both acts would be back next year at a to-be-determined date.
The Minnesota State Fair announced those new dates Tuesday (June 23rd). Information regarding both shows is below.
Miranda Lambert's show has been rescheduled for Thursday, August 26th of 2021. The show will kick off at 7:30 p.m. Openers for the show have not yet been announced.
Tim McGraw's show has been rescheduled for Wednesday, September 1st of 2021. Midland will kick off the show at 7:30 p.m.
Here's what you need to know regarding show tickets:
- If you have tickets to either 2020 show, they will be valid for the new date in the same seats. You do not need to contact fair officials for confirmation.
- If you have tickets to either 2020 show but can't make the new date, you are asked to email email@example.com with the name on the order, order ID number, number of tickets purchased, your phone number, email address and mailing address.
- If you had tickets to either 2020 show and asked for a refund but now are able to attend the new show date, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will be given to everyone who can't make the show and may take up to thirty days to process.
- If you purchased tickets using a third party, contact them for your refund.
We certainly have a lot to look forward to in 2021!
Stars Who Headlined The Grandstand At The 1980 Minnesota State Fair