Thomas The Train Returns To Duluth This Summer
Thomas & Friends will return to Duluth summer, 2019. Not only is it an amazing family day, but it's the largest fundraiser for the Lake Superior Railroad Museum.
Your kids will love taking a ride on Thomas The Train, with an option to also ride on his friend Percy, while meeting the railway controller Sir Topham Hatt. There's also plenty to do at the Imagination Station and more to explore inside the Railroad Museum.
Day Out With Thomas: The Steam Team Tour will be a part of the North Shore Scenic Railroad in Duluth from July 26-28 and August 2-4.
Tickets are $22 per person, ages 2 and up, for Thomas. Tickets include:
- Access to all activities at Day Out With Thomas
- Entry to the Lake Superior Railroad Museum
- Approx. 20-25 minute train ride behind Thomas through Duluth to Lake Superior
- Imagination Stations, which include sandboxes, coloring, Mega Bloks, building stations, craft tables, Thomas play tables and much, much more
- Live Children's Music by Big & Tall (Mr. Billy)
- Magic shows throughout the day
- Photo opportunities with Thomas, Percy, & Sir Topham Hatt
- Much more!
For an additional $8, the Percy Train can be added to your day. That includes a separate 20-25 minute ride and a lot more.
Follow the link below for all the fun details and to purchase your tickets online.