Live Like An Authentic Minnesota Viking In This Insane Swedish Property
Need a little change of pace? Maybe you want to channel your inner Minnesota Viking and live off the land in Sweden. Whatever the case may be, I have just the house for you. It is absolutely insane and I have never seen anything like it.
I saw this home on Zillow Gone Wild and I really felt like it would resonate with Minnesotans. This is more than just a piece of real estate. It is an incredible property filled with different buildings, including two residential homes and two guest houses.
There is so much to this home, you really just have to see it to believe it. It has brick walls, covered spaces with fire pits and seating areas, a bocce ball court, garden plots and handcrafted statues everywhere.
As if the property itself wasn't impressive enough, the actually buildings are as well! Both residential homes have high ceilings, impressive light fixtures, custom cabinets and authentic Viking knick knacks.
There is no part of this home that is untouched with that Viking flair. It also has a separate wine cellar, complete with comfy seating, a Viking ship that doubles as a place to sleep and a sauna.
The home could be yours for $821,000, according to the listing. You also have to move to Sweden. One thing is for sure: you will always have something to look at, a house project to work on and something to do! You will never ever be bored.
Tour this insane, and we mean insane, authentic Viking property. What is your favorite part? You will have to take a look a couple different times to decide because you will notice something different each time. SKOL! (Okay, wrong type of Viking.)
Live Like an Authentic Minnesota Viking in This Insane Swedish Property
Gallery Credit: Lauren Wells
Breathtaking! This $2.4 Million Duluth Listing Has Unbelievable Amenities
- Imported 125-year-old floors from France in the main room
- Lake views from almost every room
- A wood-fired pizza oven and the TV wall in the Primary Suite
- Triple Glazed Anderson windows
- A wood-burning "Quadra-fire" high-efficiency fireplace in the living room
- A heated 3 car garage with epoxy floor and a second building ( 32 x 52) with second level & solar panels
- A Gourmet Kitchen decked out with a Miele oven, coffee maker & steam oven, Capital Culinarian Gas stove with BBQ, griddle & 4 burners, Viking Refrigerator, 3 " rugged concrete" Ceaserstone- topped oversized center Island
- An awe-inspiring "Megadeck" addition complete with a stamped concrete covered patio below. This addition is wide open to Lake Superior and has to be seen to be believed
Gallery Credit: David Drew