New Summer Concert Series ‘Music In The HART’ Starts August 2nd
The summer of great music continues!
Duluth Homegrown Music Festival and the Greater Downtown Council have partnered up for an incredible summer concert series.
The shows will take place in August at Lake Place Park. The coolest part is that it will showcase local talent!
The new series is called 'Music In The HART' and you can attend every Thursday for the month. It takes place from 4:30 to 6:30 in the evening.
There will also be food and craft beer.
The shows are free and family friendly.
Here is the full schedule:
- August 2nd: Superior Siren, defined as "eerie folk music"
- August 9th: Black-Eyed Snakes, perfect for those that love "genre-bending electric blues"
- August 16th: Black River Revue, for "garbage-picking" bluegrass lovers
- August 23rd: Prone with to-be-determined special guests, set to play "electro funk music"
- August 30th: Teague Alexy & Erik Berry / Sonja Bjordal & Lee Martin, acts that have perfected "original poetic roots rock"
As if you needed another reason to attend - a new study shows going to concerts actually adds years to your lifespan.