Grandma’s Marathon Offers Plenty of Live Music; Get the Schedule Here
Grandma's Marathon weekend is upon us once again. Good luck to all the runners and thank you to all the volunteers. If you just want to party with live music this weekend, there are plenty of options.
Friday, June 15, the music begins in the Big Top Tent in Canal Park. The cost for Friday's lineup, featuring national recording artists Sugar Ray, is $20.
Gates open at 7:00 p.m. with the following artists scheduled to perform:
- 7:15 p.m. - Belfast Cowboys
- 9:15 p.m. - Sugar Ray (performing at this time so that runners and volunteers can enjoy the show and still get some sleep before an early Saturday morning)
- 11:15 p.m. - Big Wave Dave and the Ripples
On Saturday, June 16, there will be free daytime entertainment in the Big Top Tent, with DJ music beginning at 9:00 a.m. followed by live music:
- 11:30 a.m. - Rock-A-Billy Revue
- 1:30 p.m - Lake City Smokin’ Section
- 3:30 p.m. - Viva Knievel
The Big Top Tent area will then be cleared out in preparation for another busy night. Admission is $10 Saturday night. Gates will open at 7:00 p.m. with the following artists scheduled to perform:
- 7:15 p.m. - Big Wave Dave and the Ripples
- 9:15 p.m. - Viva Knievel
- 11:15 p.m. - Devon Worley Band
Follow the link below for the complete activity guide.
Have a fun weekend and if you plan on tipping a few back, please plan a sober ride home from a friend, Uber, Lyft or taxi.