The Duluth Curling Club Needs Your Help Sending Their Families To The 2018 Olympics
If you're a fan of The Duluth Curling Club, here's a chance to help them out and get in on some Olympic action!
Six of the club members qualified for the Olympics next month and they want to their families to be able to watch them compete. They are asking for your help with that!
Between lodging and airfare, doing so isn't cheap. The good news is helping out is easy and fun thanks to a fundraiser this weekend.
Here's what you need to know:
- Who: The Duluth Curling Club
- What: A fundraiser with a silent auction, raffles and prizes. There will also be fun and games - including "Bar Olympics" with competitions of different kinds. You can also take photos and see a bronze medal up close!
- Where: The Other Place Bar & Grill at 3930 E Calvary Road in Duluth.
- When: Saturday, January 6th starting at 3 p.m. and running until close.
- Why: To raise money to send the team's families to the 2018 Winter Games to watch them compete.
The Other Place will also be donating portions of their earnings to the cause. The event is family friendly, too!
If you can't make the event, you can donate directly to the team here.
The Olympics are held February 9th to the 25th in PyeongChang. Good luck, team!