Take A Halloween Road Trip: To Northern Frights Haunted Attraction In Southern Minnesota [VIDEO]
Located on the Blue Earth County Fairgrounds in Garden City Minnesota the Northern Frights Haunted Attraction looks like quite the set up for a screaming good time. Located just outside Mankato this top notch haunted attraction would be worth the drive. They offer 6 different attractions for 1 low price including unlimited wristbands General admission or upgrade to a fast Pass.
Here is a list of attractions which are recommended for 12+ years if age:
- Legends: Bigfoot, ghosts rising form sunken ships and many more!
- Bloody Backwoods: (New) this year follow the trail along the bloody river
- Gauntlet: (New) Only one group at a time runs through the Gauntlet
- Killer Clowns in 3D: Get your glasses on and prepare for an assault on your senses.
- Phobias: spiders, small spaces, dark hallways...they have it all.
- Terror Tunnel: Enjoy the vortex tunnel over and over if you dare!
Northern Frights Land of 10,000 Screams for more information click here!