My Facebook friend Greg has experienced something with his dog that I never knew existed and it’s something all dog owners in this area should know about. It’s something that humans can get too and is picked up in wet marshy lands like the areas where many of us walk our dogs. Here’s his story and the symptoms to watch for. Let us know if you’re beloved pet experienced this and where they picked i
I have been in the broadcasting industry for the past 18 years. Every morning of those 18 years during the morning show I have sipped coffee out of a thermos. Recently, as I was taking my thermos out of the dishwasher and the light hit it just right, I discovered something that made me exclaim, "EWWWWWWWW"! Has this happened to you?
As part of Winter Hazard Awareness Week, the Minnesota Department of Public Safety would like you to know about potential indoor dangers during the winter season. Carbon monoxide, radon gas, mold, and other indoor air hazards can affect the health of your family. Read on to learn about the dangers, and how you can prevent them.