Score These Great Deals On ‘National Teachers Day’ Tuesday
Several businesses are offering up special discounts and deals for teachers and school faculty in honor of National Teachers Day, which falls on Tuesday, May 8th.
The biggest deal is great for teachers in the Northland: Chipotle is offering up a special treat for all school faculty.
All you have to do is stop by the nearest Chipotle from 3 p.m. to close with your faculty identification. You can score a buy-one, get-one free entree. Eligible entrees include burritos, bowls, salads or an order of tacos.
Chipotle isn't the only business showing teachers some love, though. Here are some other area businesses offering sweet deals:
- Barnes & Noble is offering a big discount on books purchased for use in the classroom.
- Retails stores like Ann Taylor LOFT, J. Crew & Banana Republic are offering 15% off.
- Select Chick-fil-A stores will gift teachers a free sandwich.
- Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint are offering a discounted rate for monthly phone plans.
- Michaels is offering 15% off in-store purchases.
- JoAnn Fabrics will take 15% off your bill in-store and online.
- Hobby Lobby will offer 10% off on purchases made in person, but only if you use a bank card provided by the school you work for.
- Home Depot will provide a tax-free exemption on classroom purchases but teachers must apply first.
Some of these deals actually extend through the week. If you want more details, it's best to call up the shop prior to shopping, as details vary per store.