Primary Election Voting Dates And Voting Information
Another important year to vote with so many candidates in every election coming up, here's information you may need for Duluth.
The big date to remember is the Primary is going to be held on Tuesday, August 13. There are important dates leading up to the Primary. Minnesota as a whole turns out in droves to vote, one thing to remember with all the people running, stay informed of their platforms and vote responsibly.
According to a Duluth Press Release, here are dates to remember:
- Primary Election – August 13, 2019 – Polls Open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Vote Early [Absentee In-Person or by Mail] Beginning - June 28, 2019
- Last Day to Pre-Register to Vote – July 23, 2019
Voters who miss this deadline may still register at their polling place on Primary Election Day.
If you haven't registered to vote here are some places you can make that happen:
- Register online by going to www.mnvotes.org
- Fill out a Voter Registration Application available on the City Clerk’s webpage at: http://duluthmn.gov/city-clerk/election-and-voter-info/ and deliver it in person or by mail to the Duluth City Clerk (330 City Hall, 411 W. 1st. St., Duluth, MN 55802) or the St. Louis County Voter Registration Office (214 St. Louis County Courthouse, 100 N. 5th Ave. W., Duluth, MN 55802).
- Register at the polls on Election Day or when applying for or renewing your driver’s license. Find your polling place by visiting https://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/
Duluthians who are already registered to vote should confirm their voter registration information is up to date, and encourage their friends, family, and co-workers to do the same.