Old Farmer’s Almanac Makes Weather Predictions For April
Do you like rain? If so, you will love what may be in store this month.
The Old Farmer's Almanac has made their predictions for April and it looks like we are in for a wet, cool month ahead.
The Old Farmer's Almanac breaks the month down by a few days at a time. Here's what we are looking at:
- From the start of April through the 6th, we will see sunshine before rain moves in along with mild conditions.
- April 7th through the 12th will be sunny and cool.
- Beginning April 13th and continuing through the 17th, we can expect rain followed by a period of sunshine and cool temperatures.
- On April 18th through the 25th, sunshine will continue with mild conditions in the eastern part of the forecasting region. The western part of the forecasting region will see sunshine and cool conditions.
- Expect showers and cool conditions from April 26th through the end of the month.
If you aren't a fan of this forecast, maybe you will like this: we will see an average temperature of 43 degrees, which is one degree above average.
The Old Farmer's Almanac has been around for some time. They make long-term weather predictions by region. Ours includes parts of Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin and North and South Dakota.
Some people believe in the work they do and others don't. Either way, it's pretty cool to read up on what they predict and see if it comes true!
At this time last year, the Old Farmer's Almanac predicted snow for April. I am happy that's not in the forecast this time around!