Minnesota’s 2020 Fishing License Year Has Officially Begun
If you have a 2019 Minnesota fishing license, it has officially expired. The 2020 fishing license year began March 1 and you can purchase yours in many ways, including online.
To avoid scams, the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources says you should keep the following in mind when purchasing a license:
- Online license purchases should be made only on the DNR website.
- If something doesn’t feel right during an online transaction, stop and call the DNR
- License Center at (651) 297-1230 or (877) 348-0498.
- Licenses also may be purchased by phone at 1-888-665-4236 (1-MN-LICENSE), or at approved vendors throughout the state. Click here to access a list of approved vendors in Minnesota.
- If you suspect you have been a victim of fraud in an online license purchase using a credit card, contact the card issuer immediately. You may also contact your local law enforcement agency.
You can follow the link below to access the official website to purchase you license online.