Minnesota & Wisconsin Residents Loved These Two Random Items Last Year
We bet you didn't see this one coming!
Walmart has revealed the item each state bought the most from their website last year. To get the results, the retail giant took the 25 most popular items purchased on the site from each different state and identified the oddest outliers. The results are nothing short of random and amazing.
Minnesotans loved Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Wisconsinites were feeling the love for a particular Green Bay Packers bath mat.
Less shocking? Wyoming residents bought flannel shirts and Californians splurged on protein powder.
Other funny tidbits worth an honorable mention:
- Pennsylvanians love their plastic hangers.
- Florida keeps cool with sparkling cider.
- Montana loves playing Madden NFL video games.
- Six different states purchased a beverage of some sort the most.
- Three states favored school supplies.
- Mayonnaise is North Carolina's condiment of choice.
Walmart has about 5,000 stores across the country. What will we buy most in 2018? Guess we will have to wait and find out!