It was pretty scary moment for Luke Bryan recently when he visited a pizza parlor and choked on a piece of flatbread pizza.Luke tells People Country about the experience:

"I had a friend do the Heimlich on me. It was pretty freaky there for about 30 seconds. A piece of flatbread pizza flaked off and got lodged in my airway and I went down. He picked me up and got it out of there!"

Thankfully he's ok.  We'd hate to lose one of country music's hottest artists!  Luke is nominated for CMA's Male Vocalist and Album of the year!

More From B105