Iconic New $14.75 Million Minnesota Listing Is One Of The Finest In The Upper Midwest
Sometimes you see a home hit the market and all you can say is "wow"! That's what a lot of people are saying when they come across this iconic Minnesota estate that went on the market on February 13, 2023, for $14.75 million.
The iconic, luxury Lake Minnetonka property features 9,016 square feet, sitting on a spectacular private peninsula with almost 1,700’ of frontage on Wayzata Bay.
The amenities are seemingly endless and have to be seen to be believed, including the panoramic views, the 4 bedroom suites found upstairs that each feature their own deck overlooking the water, the garage space that holds 8 automobiles, the golf simulator, etc. Did I mention it also features the tallest flag pole in Minnesota?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so let's take a closer look!
Iconic $14.75 Million Minnesota Listing Is One Of The Finest Residences In The Upper Midwest
- East coast shingle-style design and superb craftsmanship from Swan Architecture and Streeter Homes.
- Panoramic lake views from almost every room
- A long private driveway leads to the beautiful shake and stone home.
- Multiple decks, porches, and patios allow the owner to maximize both indoor and outdoor spaces
- Both a primary and a catering kitchen
- Great room with double vault ceiling,
- Movie theatre
- Golf simulator
- Combo recreation/garage space for up to 8 cars,
- Boat house, and much more.