Gorgeous $2.4 Million Duluth Listing Features Stunning ‘Megadeck’ Addition
From historic homes to newer constructions, Duluth has a wide variety of real estate, each having its own unique charms and amenities.
Every once in a while, a unique and impressive home that deserves a closer look hits the market and that happened in October 2023, providing a country-like oasis within the city.
123 Montauk Lane is a 5,302-square-foot palace that sits on nearly 3 acres and features 5+ bedrooms and 5 baths. However, those are just the basics of a property that seems to have left no stone unturned when it comes to amenities.
While the views, gourmet kitchen, and 125-year-old imported hardwood floors are outstanding, the 'Megadeck' addition may just be the most impressive of all.
Take a look through this property, which could be yours for just $2.4 million.
Breathtaking! This $2.4 Million Duluth Listing Has Unbelievable Amenities
- Imported 125-year-old floors from France in the main room
- Lake views from almost every room
- A wood-fired pizza oven and the TV wall in the Primary Suite
- Triple Glazed Anderson windows
- A wood-burning "Quadra-fire" high-efficiency fireplace in the living room
- A heated 3 car garage with epoxy floor and a second building ( 32 x 52) with second level & solar panels
- A Gourmet Kitchen decked out with a Miele oven, coffee maker & steam oven, Capital Culinarian Gas stove with BBQ, griddle & 4 burners, Viking Refrigerator, 3 " rugged concrete" Ceaserstone- topped oversized center Island
- An awe-inspiring "Megadeck" addition complete with a stamped concrete covered patio below. This addition is wide open to Lake Superior and has to be seen to be believed
Gallery Credit: David Drew
Strangest House For Sale Over 1 Million In Duluth
Gallery Credit: Ken Hayes