Essentia Health Duluth Hosting Online Auction Of St. Mary’s Furniture + Kitchen Items
Essentia Health in Duluth announced Monday that with their operations fully transitioned to the new St. Mary’s Medical Center, they are liquidating many of the furniture and kitchen items at the former St. Mary’s in a quick online auction.
The 2-day online auction will take place from 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, August 14, until 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 15, and winning bidders must pick up and transport their items by appointment only on either Thursday, August 17, or Friday, August 18.
It's important to note that due to the number of items being liquidated, they will be sold in large lots instead of individually.
Featured Furniture Includes:
- 250+ Office Task Chairs
- 200+ Wooden Patient Bedside Cabinets
- Executive Conference Room and Office Furniture
- Freestanding and Modular Office Furniture
- Patient Furniture (waiting room, recliners, and pull-out sofa beds)
Featured Kitchen Equipment Includes:
- (2) Hobart Commercial Flight Type Conveyor Dishwashers FT900 Series
- Cleveland KDP40 and KDP60 Steam Kettles
- Hobart H-600DT Mixer
- Hobart, Vulcan Ovens/Grills/Stoves
- Hobart, Hoshizaki, Victory Single, and Double Door Refrigerators/Freezers
- Tons of Stainless Steel Food Prep Stations
- All contents of a Complete Commercial Cafe
This 2-day, online auction is being hosted by BidMed. All registered bidders can inspect the equipment by appointment on August 14 or 15 at Essentia St. Mary's Medical Center, located at 407 E 3rd Street in Duluth. To schedule a visit, please Andres Seritella at email@example.com or 630-930-3341.
During the auction, those bidding will enter the maximum amount they're willing to pay for an item, which remains hidden and is never revealed.
BidMed then places bids on your behalf using the automatic bid increment amount (based on the current high bid), only increasing your bid as necessary to maintain the highest bid or meet the reserve price, up to your maximum amount.
If another buyer places an equal or higher maximum bid, we will notify you by e-mail so you can place another bid. Maximum bids remain confidential until exceeded by another buyer.
Payment is due August 18 by the close of business. Cash, cashier’s check, wire transfer, credit card, and PayPal are all accepted, but keep in mind that credit card and PayPal payments incur a 3% processing fee. Equipment must be paid in full before it can be picked up.