Bent Paddle Brewing’s Festiversary Promises A Day Of Beer, Live Music + Food In Duluth
It's time once again to spend a day in Duluth drinking an amazing variety of locally-brewed beer, listening to live music, and enjoying great food from local vendors.
Bent Paddle's Festiversary is back and it will once again be the best way to spend a Northland Saturday. Festiversary is set up over 2 square blocks surrounding the brewery and taproom. There are two stages of live music, featuring headliner Charlie Parr, and plenty of family-friendly activities throughout.
Festiversary runs from 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 20 at Bent Paddle, located at 1832 W. Michigan Street in Duluth.
The impressive beer menu includes:
- Venture Pils Hut: Venture Pils + Arnold Palmer Pils
- Bent Hop Hut: Bent Hop IPA + “Pine Dragon Bent Hop” Dragon Fruit + Pineapple infused Bent Hop
- 14° Amber Hut: 14° Amber Ale + “Peachy Keen” Peach Infused 14° Amber
- Black Ale + Cold Press Black Hut: Black Ale + “Campfire Black” Smores Black served with mini marshmallows, Cold Press Black + White Russian Cold Press Black
- Cosmic Lounge Hut: Cosmic Lounge Hazy IPA + “Cosmic Purple Haze” Blueberry + Blackberry infused Cosmic Hazy
- Kanū Hut: Kanū Pale Ale + “Orange Berry Kanū” Blood Orange + Strawberry infused Kanū
- Light Lager Hut: Light Lager + “Canadian Martini” Light Lager with Green Olives
- Aged to Perfection Hut: 10-Year Anniversary Imperial Stout, Double Shot Double Black (2016-2022 Vintages tapped on the Hour), and 2023 Pours of Extra Baked, Double Barrel Aged Double Shot Double Black, Vanilla Barrel Aged Double Black and Double Short Double Black
- Casks + Sours in the Production Brewery: Old Fashioned 14° Degree Amber Ale, Tequila Lime Light Lager, Poblano Jalapeño Black Ale, Azzaca Bumped Bent Hop IPA + Fruity Toots Sour pours
There will also be plenty of year-round brews available in the taproom and plenty of non-alcoholic beverage options available.
Of course, great beer is even better with live music and Festiversay will feature the following lineup:
- 2:15-3:00p – Woodblind (w/ special guests) | Cedar Bound Stage
- 3:00-4:00p – The Gemstones honoring AfroGeode | Main Stage
- 4:00-4:45p – Feeding Leroy | Cedar Bound Stage
- 4:45-5:00p – Community Toast to 10 Years!!!
- 5:00-6:00p – Headliner Charlie Parr | Main Stage
- 6:00-7:15p – New Salty Dog | Cedar Bound Stage
- 7:15-8:00p – Big Wave Dave & The Ripples | Main Stage
As for food, there will be plenty of options available including Johnny B’s Food Truck, Log Home Wood Fired Pizza, Love Creamery, Mama Roots, North Shore Sugar, Oasis Del Norte, and more.
You can see all the food available and purchase your tickets online. Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 the day of the event. Admission includes a commemorative pint glass for the first 2,000 through the gate and a complimentary first beer.
There are also designated driver / under 21 tickets available for $15, which do not include a commemorative pint glass.