AMSOIL Arena Issues Parking Advisory For Kelsea Ballerini Show
Another day, another amazing concert in the Northland!
It is almost concert time! Kelsea Ballerini and Brett Young will be here Thursday (May 9th) and there are a few things you should keep in mind when heading to and from the concert so you can have the best time possible.
AMSOIL Arena shared some tips on their Facebook page to make your concert experience as seamless as possible. Here's what they suggest:
- Arrive early if you can. Doors for the show open at 6 p.m.
- Park and walk if you can to avoid traffic congestion.
- Have cash handy if you are parking at the DECC. Parking is $5 bucks and you can pay with cash or card.
- Drive as slow as you can as it will be crowded and there will be people walking to the show.
- Carpool if possible to try and cut down on congestion.
- Park in a different parking lot and walk. Check out a map of alternate parking spaces below. NOTE: these may require payment.
Don't forget that there is now a designated spot for passenger drop off and pick up if you are taking a ride share service. This is located along Harbor Drive.
By the way - in case you missed it, Kelsea Ballerini joined The Breakfast Club this week to talk about what we can expect from the show. Check out the full interview below!
We will be holding a pre-party before the show at 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday prior to the show. There will be food and drink specials and tickets to the show. See ya there!