Adam Sandler’s New I Missed You Tour Is Coming To Minnesota + Wisconsin
This week, Live Nation announced very exciting news for Adam Sandler fans across North America.
Beginning in October, Sandler will set out his new I Missed You Tour, visiting 25 North American cities over a two-month period. The I Missed You Tour marks Sandler’s second major tour this year, as he had recently completed his Adam Sandler LIVE tour.
The five-time Emmy nominee has been enjoying great success on the small screen as of late, having most recently produced and starred in 'You Are So Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah', which also starred Tony winner Idina Menzel, his wife Jackie Sandler, and daughters Sadie and Sunny Sandler. Last year, he acted opposite Academy Award nominee Queen Latifah in the sports dramedy Hustle, which earned him the People’s Choice Award for The Comedy Movie Star of 2022.
Of course, Sandler is best known for his comedies, such as 'Happy Gilmore', 'The Waterboy', and 'The Wedding Singer'. The three-time Grammy nominee is also known for his comedy albums, which also include his popular original songs.
According to Billboard Magazine, Sandler has charted five titles on the Billboard 200, peaking with 1999’s Stan and Judy’s Kid at No. 16, while his “Chanukah Song” peaked at No. 80 on the Billboard Hot 100 in early 1999. Earlier this year, Sandler was honored with the 2023 Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
However, many people forget that he actually started out as a stand-up comic, having first taken the stage at age 17 during an open mic night in Boston. That road led him to Saturday Night Live and beyond.
Adam Sandler fans in Minnesota will get to see all of his talents come together on his new I MIssed You Tour as there will be a single stop in the Land Of 10,000 Lakes.
The Target Center announced this week that it'll be hosting the show on Sunday, November 12 and tickets go on sale right away.
Ticket presales begin through Ticketmaster at noon on Thursday, September 14, including Platinum Presales.
Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning at noon on Friday, September 15.
Adam Sandler fans in Wisconsin will also get the chance to see the show as he'll be at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee on Saturday, November 11.
Ticket on-sale dates and times for the Milwaukee show are the same as in Minneapolis.
Here are all the dates for Adam Sandler’s I Missed You Tour:
- Thu. Oct. 12 — Vancouver, BC — Rogers Arena
- Fri. Oct. 13 — Seattle, WA — Climate Pledge Arena
- Sat. Oct. 14 — Portland, OR — Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Sun. Oct. 15 — Nampa, ID — Ford Idaho Center Arena
- Mon. Oct. 16 — Spokane, WA — Spokane Arena
- Wed. Oct. 18 — San Jose, CA — SAP Center at San Jose
- Thu. Oct. 19 — Stateline, NV — Tahoe Blue Event Center
- Fri. Oct. 20 — Fresno, CA — Save Mart Center
- Sat. Oct. 21 — Palm Desert, CA — Acrisure Arena
- Mon. Oct. 23 — Anaheim, CA — Honda Center
- Tue. Nov. 7 — Toronto, ON — Scotiabank Arena
- Wed. Nov. 8 — Rochester, NY — Blue Cross Arena
- Thu. Nov. 9 — Washington, DC — Capital One Arena
- Sat. Nov. 11 — Milwaukee, WI — Fiserv Forum
- Sun. Nov. 12 — Minneapolis, MN — Target Center
- Mon. Nov. 13 — Des Moines, IA — Wells Fargo Arena
- Wed. Nov. 15 — Indianapolis, IN — Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Thu. Nov. 16 — Memphis, TN — FedExForum
- Sat. Dec. 2 — Las Vegas, NV — Michelob ULTRA Arena
- Sun. Dec. 3 — Salt Lake City, UT — Delta Center
- Thu. Dec. 7 — San Antonio, TX — AT&T Center
- Fri. Dec. 8 — Thackerville, OK — WinStar Casino
- Sat. Dec. 9 — Oklahoma City, OK — Paycom Center
- Sun. Dec. 10 — Wichita, KS — INTRUST Bank Arena
- Tue. Dec. 12 — Denver, CO — Ball Arena