5G’s and Big Toy Keys 2017 Rules
- Contest runs 5/1 – 6/2. Each weekday, we will secure a minimum of 4 winners randomly through a produced cue to call we play on air to solicit winning caller or by using the B105 phone app.
- Each winner will gets 2 passes into our 5G’s & Big Toys Party, which will be held from 5pm – 7pm at The Other Place Bar in Duluth. These two passes will consist of a "winner ticket" and a "guest ticket". Winner Ticket holders are eligible to win all prizes at the party, while guest ticket holders are not able to win major prizes.
- Winners must present tickets to be eligible to win prizes at the party. Only the on-air ticket winner will be eligible to win the top 4 prizes ($5,000 Cash, Ice House, 4-wheeler and Grill). Both winner and their guest are eligible to win any other prizes.
- No one ticket winner is allowed to win more than one of the top 4 prizes, and entrance into the party does not guarantee any prizes will be won by the ticket winner or their guest.
- At the party, winners of all prizes will be given away at random. No physical or mental challenges will be required.
- Winners are 100% responsible for any applicable taxes, title fees, registration fees and other relate fees. This includes supplies (such as fuel) or any maintenance.
- With the exception of the $5,000 cash prize and secondary prizes, winners will work with sponsors to secure other prizes and ensure any associated taxes and/or state fees are paid.
Grand Prizes include:
- FLAGSTAFF FISH N’ CAMP ICE HOUSE (Worth over $27,000) from Coates RV
- 2017 CAN AM OUTLANDER 450 4-WHEELER from Duluth Lawn and Sport
- A NAPOLEON PRESTIGE 500 FREESTANDING STAINLESS STEEL GRILL (Retail over $1,500) from Prime Appliance
- $5,000 Cash
In accepting a prize at the 5G's and Big Toy Keys party, you agree to the above terms and wholly release Townsquare Media, its employees, and any direct or indirect sponsors from any liability, financial or otherwise.