5 Reasons To See The Tribute Fest All Three Days
One of the largest tribute band festivals will be at the Bayfront Festival Park August 23rd through the 25th.
Here are 5 reasons you should attend all three days:
1. The Tribute Fest gives a portion of all the proceeds to homeless veterans. It's a shame to me that we have homeless vets in America, but The Tribute Fest has been raising money for the MACV for 10 years, an organization that helps vets.
2. There's not just one stage there are two. There is always music going so you always have a live show, that's quite a value for your tickets. The Castle Danger Stage features a lot of local music to listen to, and the main stage takes you back in time.
3. These bands and artists sound so much like the real artists you will not know the difference. Kid Rock tribute was so popular last year, The Tribute Fest brought him back by fan demand. The Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute band has returned for the most years of any tribute band.
4. The weather is going to cooperate. When has this ever happened? The weather is supposed to be sunny with a little breeze, small chance of a sprinkle for one of the days. Bring your friends, bring a chair and enjoy a cold one while you are entertained. It's live music with Lake Superior and an occasional ship as a backdrop.
5. Vets and those currently serving and their families go free. This should happen at more events. If you serve your country you should get a break everywhere. The Tribute Fest says Thank You For Your Service the best way they know how. Come and be entertained and enjoy some free music.
Hope to see you there. If you want to buy tickets you can do so at this radio station, or go to thetributefest.com. Don't forget to bring your chairs.