Cut A Christmas Tree & Support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Do you still need a Christmas tree? Look no further!
You can get a tree and support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital this year.
Here's what you need to know:
- Who: Harold's Fiasco and family teaming up with Rodney and Sue Holmes, owner of the tree farm
- What: Christmas trees for a good cause
- Where: kitty corner to 3030 Highway 23 in Wrenshall. Look for a sign pointing you in the right direction. You can also call 218-348-4492 for directions.
- When: you can start getting your tree the Friday after Thanksgiving
- Why: to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
You can donate right there at 3030 Highway 23 at the Holmes' tree farm or you can drop off a donation at Harold's Service in Carlton. That address is 309 3rd Street. If you would rather mail a payment, you can do that as well. Make checks out to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.